Sugar-free Tiramisu Cake Recipe
Mould: 6×2 food grade tin can/ 4-6 slices
- 60g Almond Flour
- 28g Sweetener
- 12g Coconut Flour
- 7g Whey Protein
- 5g Baking Powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 53g water
- 37g Butter
- 2g Vanilla
- 37g Water
- 10g Dark Rum
- 2 tbsps coffee instant coffee powder (depends on how strong you want)
DIY Mascarpone: Demo video here: https://youtu.be/JsYfbQxy8y0
- 592g (2 ¼ c ) Heavy whipping cream
- 15g Lemon juice
- 170g Mascarpone
- 96g Powdered Sugar
- 96g Heavy Whipping Cream
- 5g Vanilla
- 15g Cocoa Powder
- 24g Shaved Dark Chocolate bar
- Preheat the oven to 325F and grease a rimmed 15×11 inch rimmed sheet pan. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper and grease.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener, coconut flour, protein powder, baking powder and salt. Stir in the eggs, water, butter and vanilla extract until well-combined.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan and bake 18-22 minutes until the edges are golden brown and the top is just firm to the touch.
- Remove and let it cool completely in the pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coffee and the rum, set aside.
- Simmer cream then add lemon juice until thicken.
- 13-15 minutes ice bath.
- Pour the cream mixture to the cloth to drain excess juice.
- Chill for at least 8 hours.
- In a large bowl, beat the mascarpone until smooth, then beat in 64g of sweetener. Add 15g of coffee/rum mixture and beat until well combined.
- In another large bowl, beat the cream with the remaining sweetener and the vanilla extract until it holds medium soft peak (the top of the peak should fall over when the beaters are lifted.)
- Gently fold the whipped into the mascarpone until well combined.
- Cut the cake into pieces to fit the bottom in a 6 inches round can, brush with half of the remaining coffee mixture. Spread half of the mascarpone mixture over top.
- Repeat the remaining cake, coffee rum mixture and mascarpone mixture.
- Dust the top of the tiramisu with the cocoa powder and grate the chocolate over top.
- Refrigerate 2 hours to firm up before cutting.